- 4 medium potatoes Annabelle/Nicola/Charlotte/Vivaldi
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 5 small pickle cucumbers minced in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of caper
- 1/3 glass of olive oil
- Half lemon in fresh juice
- ½ teaspoon of mustard grains
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
Wash the potatoes and boil them in water with their skin on until tender. Mix all sauce ingredients in a deep bowl.
Peel the potatoes and cut them in small pieces in a deep plate. Add the sauce mixture while potatoes are hot. Add the other ingredients and stir. Put the salad in the fridge for half an hour before serving.