- 6 well washed big potatoes with their skin on
Place the potatoes in a buttered pyrex bowl, spread oil on the potatoes and bake on preheated oven at 2200C for 50-60 minutes.
Shrimp filling with yoghurt sauce
- 18 clean shrimps
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon
- 1 tablespoon of peppermint
- 200gr. yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of grated organic lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon of anise
- 1tablespoon of oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Saute the shrimps for 2 minutes on high heat and remove.
Stir the yoghurt with the other ingredients, add the shrimps and fill the potatoes.